News Update :
Home » , » MOVING ON TO GREATNESS... JOIN ME!

MOVING ON TO GREATNESS... JOIN ME!

Penulis : Unknown on Wednesday 7 October 2015 | 09:24


MOVING ON TO GREATNESS….JOIN ME
Hey, I want to apologize to all my wonderful readers on this blog, yes you!
From now on I will be moving from www.ezehvalentine.blogspot.com to www.ezehvalen.blogspot.com. Have sat down and taught painstakingly  of how far we ‘ve  come and what we have been through just to get to where we are today ,which I really thank God for.


Creating and running a blog in Nigeria is not easy coupled with the network challenges you past through any time you try to open your blogger dashboard.  I’m sure there are always challenges in whatever you chose to do in life. Is not really important stating my challenges here, but as my wonderful readers I owe you all an explanation for any decision that I intend to make. In just two months of blogging, I have made lot of friends through this platform which I can’t just let go. Your mails has been a huge inspirations in my many ways you can never  imagine….don’t cry, I’m not quitting blogging , I am only stepping up my game.

I believe in originality, I guess that is what I am known for. Sincerely speaking, I have not really been able to live it here, due to the fear of acceptance. I am tired of wasting more time because now is the time to move on to originality. Come with me, will be having more interviews with people from co-prate world and entertainment industry. It promises to be educative, entertaining, inspirational, informative, and whatever good you could think of…. It takes you and I. lets not stop dreaming!




Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger