News Update :
Home » » ENUGU WOMAN THREATENS TO KILL NEIGHBOR OVER LAND.

ENUGU WOMAN THREATENS TO KILL NEIGHBOR OVER LAND.

Penulis : Unknown on Thursday 24 September 2015 | 08:32


A  Woman who threatened to kill neighbor  with a machete over land encroachment last week Sunday, was at it again yesterday, 23rd September ,2015.
MRS. Dick  Akpe , 48, who is been identified by  her neighbors as a trouble Woman, was arrested yesterday between the 8am-9am , in Nkpologu,   Emene,  Enugu East LGA. Enugu state.
Amaechi, 32, who she was chasing with machete ran to Nkpologu , Emene  police station and laid a complained against his neighbor, Mrs. Dick Akpe. She was later arrested and detain in the police cell.

According to an eye witness, who pleaded anonymity, for personal reasons,  said, ”Mrs  Akpe  works as a cleaner in one of the hotels in New Haven,Enugu.  Was damaging   Amechi’s sugar cane close to their boundary, When Amechi  came out and asked for her reasons of destroying his sugar cane plant, Mrs Dick threatened to behead  Amechi with the same machete she used in damaging the sugar cane”
When the husband, MR.Dick ,  69, was taking to police station for interrogation,  He attest to having the same experience from the wife. Here is what he said at the station below:
“I don’t know what is wrong with my wife. She is my second wife. The first wife is in the village because of her character. She once threw shit on my body, poured me hot - water on my back; she has done a lot to me. But I love her. I wish she could changed to the woman I married.”

MRS.Dick,  was released  from the police cell around 8am,today  After paying undisclosed amount of money as a fine. 
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger